Welcome to Pulekoleva Guesthouse!
Ko ho 'Api i Neiafu VAVA'U...
Malo e lelei and welcome to Pulekoleva Guesthouse, your home away from home! Pulekoleva is located in the heart of Neiafu Vava'u, one of the hidden gems of the South Pacific. The property offers two comfortable and stylish 2 bedroom guest houses which are certain to make you feel at home.
Centrally located just a minute walk into town and not much further to the port, these cosy 2 bedroom guest houses will have everything you need whether you're on holiday or a short business trip. Both houses are fully furnished with open plan living and contain a fully equipped kitchen with ceiling fans throughout. With their own unique Polynesian and Japanese influence, each house can comfortably sleep up to 4 to 5 people and also include laundry facilities.
If you want to stay somewhere close to town, the local markets and the port and embrace that feeling of home away from home then Pulekoleva is perfect.
Our package features:
- A delicious complimentary breakfast served to all house guests from 7am on the outdoor deck.
- Free WIFI, television and DVD player.
- Bar fridge with complimentary refreshments and coffee/tea making facilities.
- Hot water and rain water (vai melie kiai).
- Hair dryer and toiletries.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the houses.
- A 7 seater car can be rented at an additional cost subject to availability.
Pictured above: Sioeli (Keitaro) in traditional Tongan attire.